IDEAL PROTECTION FOR THOSE IN LOUD ENVIRONMENTS
The PRO26 is ideal for those exposed to very high sound levels. With a relatively flat level of attenuation, the PRO26 provides an even level of 26 Decibels of attenuation to 4kHz and up to 33dB of reduction at 8kHz. With the PRO26, sound is heard clearly but at a reduced level. Conversation is slightly more difficult to hear in this filter compared to our other filters. This is the perfect solution for those looking for increased protection over other filtered options. Listen safely up to 110dB at 8 hours of exposure*
WHO USES THE PRO 26?
- Tour Managers
- Bartenders, servers and those working in nightclubs and music venues
- Sound and lighting engineers
- Music lovers, concert goers, ravers and dance fiends
- Motorcyclists & Motor Sports Enthusiasts
- Boaters & Sailors
- IT Server Room Workers
- Those exposed to loud sounds for long periods of time
*Noise induced hearing loss is impacted by both intensity of sound and length of exposure time. To best protect your hearing it is important to know your noise exposure levels and monitor your exposure time.